Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ice Ice Baby ;)

Diamonds are what we are talking about today.
Do you like diamonds?
Ha! 
J/K.
Who doesn't like a little ice or bling?
:)
 I'm going to just go ahead and assume that you people like diamonds.
And because of that, I am so thrilled to announce that Helzberg diamonds asked me to participate in an AMAZING contest they are hosting for Valentine's Day. 
It started yesterday, and it is open until February 4th at noon.

The rules are simple:
*Follow Helzberg on Pinterest by clicking HERE and clicking on "follow".
*Create your own Pinterest board called "Helzberg Diamonds' Crazy Pin Love Giveaway"
 *Pin the image below and include the following in the description of the pin:
#crazypinlove and #helzbergdiamonds
*Pin at least 10 items reflecting your dream Valentine's Day celebration, including at least 5 of your favorite Helzberg jewelry pieces.
These pins should also include: #crazypinlove and #helzbergdiamonds
  *Submit the link to your Helzberg Diamonds Crazy Pin Love Giveaway board HERE.
You can check out the board I created by clicking HERE!
There will be 1 Grand Prize Winner who will receive a piece of Helzberg jewelry from  your board (up to a $500 value) and a $500 gift card!
DIAMONDS and CASH PEOPLE!
ICE and BENJAMINS!
BLING and MOOLAH!
You would be CRAZY to not enter!
There will also be 5 additional winners who will receive THESE diamond hoops (pictured below)!

The nice people at Helzberg sent me a pair, and can I just say OOH LA LA.
Look how pretty!
Check out how the diamonds are on the outside AND the inside. 
Nicely done Mr. and Mrs. Helzberg.
 
I got them in the mail on Tuesday, and I wore them on Wednesday. 
They are the perfect size (not too big, not too small) and the perfect amount of sparkly.
I ADORE them.
 (I wish I could have captured their sparkle in a picture, but that is hard to do with a cell phone.)
My outfit yesterday included mustard pants, brown boots, a mint green and navy v-neck, and a grey cardigan....so I thought I should go understated and classic with my jewelry choices. Ha!
I went with a diamond drop (that I got from the hubby when I turned 30, THANK YOU HUBBY!) and my new diamond hoop earrings courtesy of Helzberg!
So, here are the links again that you need to get yourself entered:
The Crazy Pin Love Pinterest board for you to follow can be found HERE.
Go the the Helzberg website HERE and start pinning and dreaming like a crazy person!
The Crazy Pin Love Entry page can be found HERE.
(They make it very easy with a "pin it" button with each item on their website.  It should only take you 10-15 minutes to complete all requirements of the contest, and it was SO MUCH FUN!)

And remember, click HERE to see my Pinterest board just in case you need some inspiration!
So go.....look at diamonds.....pin some diamonds....and then maybe win some diamonds!
;)
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love a post about free diamonds! I'm on my way to create my board!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I want some ice (not Vanilla though). Love, love, love your earrings. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamonds have always been my best friend! Baseball diamonds, and now real diamonds! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, count me IN!
    Earrings are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh la la love me some diamonds!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look...love the "simple" jewelry with it...love me some bling!!! =)
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just created my board and then looked at yours- we chose the same ruby ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I knew how to get on Pinterest I would so sign up! Since I don't know how to navigate all that techno-wizardry, I'll just tell you how pretty those are and how cool that you are like receiving gifts from them and getting recognized at the mall? Like, seriously? And to think I knew you when we were just two dancing girls who've been friends since toddlerhood......

    ReplyDelete

I would of course love to hear what you think! As long as it is super sweet.....and maybe a little sassy. Sheaffer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...