Monday, March 4, 2013

Sparkly Green Winners!

So I cheated and drew the winners like 20 minutes early.
I was praying that the numbers were going to be under 200 or over 400 so I wouldn't have to count a ton of entries.
BOY DID I EVER GET LUCKY.

The winner of the Stella and Dot earrings and Big Mama's book....
Lucky #2.
Not even kidding.
 Natalie from The May Family!
The early bird gets the worm!!!!!!!!




And the winner of the book....
#34.
Tara!

Congratulations girls!
Please e-mail me within 48 hours to claim your prizes! 

If  you are just sick you didn't win....don't worry....these awesome things can still be yours!
Click HERE to order the book.
And you should.
You totally should.

And I know you want THESE Stella and Dot sparkly green earrings.



  Click HERE to order. 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would of course love to hear what you think! As long as it is super sweet.....and maybe a little sassy. Sheaffer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...